Based on Experience and Technical Skills
To be responsible, under the direction of the President/Managing Agent, for the overall office functions of the administrative office. Essential duties & responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Plans and manages compliance reviews to assure company-wide compliance with HUD regulations and guidance, Federal, State, and local laws, and federal program regulations
- Programmatic compliance monitoring
- Plans, manages, and directs the daily activities and workload; plans, prioritizes tasks and projects; trains and coaches staff; monitors work production and quality, develops staff skills, and assists CEO in assessing agency performance
- Knowledgeable of HUD statutes, regulations, and guidance, principles of record keeping and records management, interpreting and applying auditing standards and procedures, and applicable federal rules and regulations
- Interprets and explains HUD rules and regulations to staff.
- Proficient in the use of computers and software applications
- Knowledgeable of the principles of record keeping and records management
- Knowledgeable and experienced in developing and delivering training on technical housing applications
- Supervises staff, delegating tasks and authority, and coaching to improve staff performance
- Proactively develops and reviews department processes and procedures. Develops strategies to measure and improve performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to interact smoothly with the President and workers, and perform day-to-day operations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Associates Degree in Business, Bachelors preferred.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience. Training in some or all of these areas a plus: Onesite, HUD portal specifically the Real Estate Assessment Center, HUD Handbook 4350.1, Enterprise Income Verification (EIV), SAVE System.
- Professionalism; good organization; good communication and interpersonal skills as well as being detail-oriented.
- Ability to read & interpret documents.
- Requires typing, 10 key, and computer proficiency skills.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.
Environment & Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional and collaborative office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, open cabinets, doors, and windows, and bend or stand as necessary. Ability to work in disagreeable outside conditions for a minimal period of time on a daily basis.